Saturday, January 2, 2010

倒数两天_Countdown Two Days Left

"I know you want me~
You knw I wnt ya~
I knw you want me~
You knw I wnt Ya~"

LOL!!
I want school & School wants me~ =D
This song cn represent this sentence~
hehehe...
Well school is starting on Monday~~
So excited ahH~
Wish to see All my friends and Teacher~
Except those I hate larr~
Haha~


Well...
I wish to meet my Math teacher again~
Dunno why~
LOL!! 
Mayb cause everything she teaches I understand lorr~
And oso..
She is good to us~
Haha...


Oh Ya!!
And Miss Ting, Miss Francine, Miss Gracie, Puan Eva..
And all teachers that i usually ply and talk with~
This Year cant really oways see them liao lorr..
But can see Encik Layau~
Hahaha~~~


Btw..
Mentioning him ahh..
I remember he says tat he wanted to buy me a drink~
Oways say 4gt~
So cute derr~
Haha..


Hmm..
I cn see all my brothers & sisters lorr~
haha~
Bt will see som ppl i hate oso larr~
wakaka~


Wow..
Pmr this year end..
Shit!!! Gt a pimple i think!!
The one and only!!
Shit larr~~~
Haiyo.. Spoiled my face..
Dang!!!  Btw...
I scold so many bad words horr~
Soli ya~
Cant Control~


And..
I am Totally Falling In Love With The Chipmunks!!
Hehe...
Remember the song they sang in a spining bowl??


"You spin my head right round right round..
When you go down..
When you go down now~"


Haha..
So kawaii nerhs~~
Wish I had 1 Chipmunk too~~ 
Aww....
Well..
Blog Tomolo night after watching Avatar 3D~ xP
Byes~


No comments:

Post a Comment