Thursday, January 21, 2010

讨厌的贱人_An Irritating Biatch =x

You knw wat?
Life Do Suck...
Not only me ahh...

You knw I ever told u guys about my "Xiiao Family" rite?
1 of the Xiiao's is soooo irritating since last year~
But I finally cant stand her!!

She smile with us everytime...
Talk with us...
Use our things..

But ahh~
Now she says that she is very PekChek when she sees us...
GTH larr!!! 
You Pekchek??
I am more PekChek-er!!!
What ever larr~

She is Xiiao_Fei~
I hate her so much!!!
Daughter of a bitch!!!   

She is self-centered, selfish,smelly,country gal~
Other girl's country is cute...
But hers?
OMFG!!! 
I was like...
"Bu Gan Kan~" 

And she has an odd smell~
LOL!!
Dont go near her ya?
Or else u will pengsan... xD  

Well..
Done blogging about her edi~ =D 
Hehe...
Well tomolo I am just gonna sit in front with Xiiao_Joo~
And also Xiiao_Yun~
Hng!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment