Saturday, January 16, 2010

好闷_So Boring

Today is quite boring de lorr~
Cant do homework now~
Cause if I do it~
Later i will have nothing to do~ xD
Then I cant pei LaoPo Liao~


I wrote a new Novel~~
I think everyone who reads my blog knw larr~
Haha~
I wrote it because of A dream~


I dreamt the story on Thursday night~
I told my friends~
So...
I think tat is a great story so...
i decide to wrote it~


I plan it..
And then i wrote it today~
Found a Layout that fits it~
So I use it~
Haha..


Go support me lahh!!
So kesian..


Btw..


TKS - Hey~
        Lose oledi mah??
        Wakaka~ I still dont have bf ohh~
        You go college sure lots of lengluii de~
        Gt Gf Liao Lehh~ xD


So..
Everyone living in SG~
If he cheats me that he doesnt hav a GF~
Tell me ya~
Then I win~
Will give everyone who told me 5% each~ xD

No comments:

Post a Comment