Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Valentine's + 1st Day Of CNY_我的情人节+年初一

This is how I spend my Valentines..
And oso..
1st day of CNY~

First....
I spend it with my family~
Cause all the guest weren't there yet~ ><
Received AngPao frm mom~
Before that..
Was A hug~^^
*Awwww~~*

Second...
Was my dad's worker..==
Cause they arrive first wad~
No choice~
So I work myself as a waitress~
The Awesomeness One~
Then....
I just serve serve serve~ =D

Third...
My Friends from Myzone arrived!!! 
Yay~~
So I served them~
And chat with them~~

There were 4 of them~
3 of them i actually met them before~
The other 1 was ah liang~~
Finally Saw him..
LOL!!

Cause last time I ask them out~
He dun wan to go wad~
So din get to meet him until nw~
Wakaka...

Fourth~
My Cousins~~
They wanted to hold Autumn~
But Autumn dont let~ xDD

Autumn..
I call her Yang Yang larr~~
Cause Sayang mahh~~
Haha...

Fifth~
My sis fren lorr~~
2 of them were my ex-maple friends~~
So Ngam horr~~
Haha~
I never expect that to happen~

And At last..
My parents friend~~
They were really friendly + Nice~

When they arrived..
My dad ask me to bring some beers for them~
Boys+Girls are all the same..
Oh My Gawd~~
Tiger beer lehh!!~~

My choice..
I think heneiken is better~~
Dunno why lehh~
Bt my bro prefer Dester~
Hmm....

Well its done for yesterday's journal~~
Will blog again tonite o tomolo~^^
Buais~

Wish You all Get Much AngPao Ya~~



 

No comments:

Post a Comment