Sunday, February 28, 2010

Taekwondo_跆拳道

Yesterday Had my Taekwondo Class~

We learnt Punch, Kick and Breath control~
So yesterday was low kick, four armed low block and knife block~
I guess??

The block one..
Very confuse ahh~~ @.@
My Sirs all come teach me~
But..
Diao..
I am Dang weak~>.<

My low kick~
Which has 3 or 4 steps..
Block, Knee attack, Snap, Knee Attack, Down...
LOL!!
A Sir ( Cute + Serious+Kind one xD)keep on train me cause..
I kick it until it was a side kick~ xDD

So train until another Sir,
Sir Lawrence, ( The funny + Cute one xD)
Come and see wats happening..

I turn out Kicking it very well~
Haha!!~
Sir Lawrence said tat he was 针对-ing me~
So he wanted me to train using him~
By kicking his private part~
Hahaha!!!

But..
Since I am kind~
I didn't~~
Cause I knw he was just wanting me to be good~^^
Thnks Sir whatever~

Well Sir Jeffery,( The serious+cute+kind one xD )
Our another Sir,
Said that..
There will be a Master coming..
To grade us~

If we are able to pass~
Then we will have our yellow belts~ 
Yay!!~~

If not..
I think we remain in the white belt~
Learning everything again I guess~

Dang!!  
I am weak larr~
Aduh!~
I need to train myself to pass~


Next week no Taekwondo class..
Next next week..
I think thats when the master come~


Btw..
I think i describe 3 out of 5 of my Sirs~
haha..
Myb will describe more~~ xD

4 comments:

  1. wow!! so up grading is coming lo.. hahaha.. nice 1..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yalor yalor~~><
    u dn have blog ahh??

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have it, but never update.. xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. xD How come??
    Lai lai~~
    jz gimme de link~ xP

    ReplyDelete