Thursday, February 18, 2010

工作的日子=开启_Working Days = On

Lalalalala!!~~~ 
Here I come!!~
Wakaka~

@.@
Everyone must have think that ...
"This girl is crazy man!! Dont read it!!" 
or even..
"What the?? I dont see you!!  Dont lie man!! Its bad!"
and mayb..
"U meant my house? I dont see you there~ Thats a sin!!"

Well...
Guys.. Dont get too sensitive ya~^^
It meant that I am here lahh~~
Aduh~ xDD

Well What do I mean by this post??
Well..
I am working now..
Yeap, again~~

Before School & Around CNY~~
Yeap..
Working at this time~
You might even think That I am crazy..

*Boomm!!*
You r wrong~
I din turn up self-willingly~~
xDD
You knw wat I mean lahh~~
Well...
You can come and have a chat with me at...
The Big Onion!!~~
Address
@ No. 281-1-43,Section 48, C50, 
   Taman Sri Saraak Mall,93100 Kuching, Sarawak. 


Business Hours
@ Sunday ~ Thursday =10am ~ 10pm
@ Friday & Saturday = 10am ~ 12am


Well..
If you dun wanna chat with me...
*sobs sobs*
You cn just enjoy the food~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment