Saturday, March 27, 2010

我帮妈妈做作业_I Helped My Mom On Her Project

jBy looking at this blog title..
You guys would just wonder..

"Her mom's project??"

                   or...

"Is she nuts?? Parents dont have projects..."

Well guys~~
It really is my Mom's Project~~  
And also...
The project is given by her course..
Company's course..

Her project is... 
Far more interesting than our stupid fucking sejarah project... 
Sorry for the bad words~ =x
hehe...

Its all about her target~~
Next few years have wat have wat~

Well..
At first she asked me to search for a Big Big house~ 
And I found myself few beautiful houses...
[ They are mine next time =P ]
 
Nice ehh??
Mansion lai de ahh~~
You dare say not nice??!!

Then we thought about it..
And my mom says..

"En.. Find a house with a pool or smth~ Beside the sea zui hao lorr~~"

And I was like..
"Yes madam~~"
LOL!!
And We found something like tat..







Guess which one we chose...
The answer is...
* Drumrolls *


Of course this one lorr!!
So dang nice lehh!!
Haha..
So I say..

"Lets have ourselves a Sport Car~~"

And we found...

Nice ehh?? 

























Porsche lehh~~ =DDDD

Guess what we chose~~
We chose....
* Drumrolls again *









 



Porsche WON!!!
Haha...
And I thought of...

"Eh mom, lets have a helicopter~~"
So we found ourself 1 helicopter~~ =D
     





Liang lehh??





Haha!!
Quite Fun larr~~
This project was nice~~
I hope I myself have this project~ =)  

No comments:

Post a Comment