Saturday, May 1, 2010

[ Joseph + Johnny ] 生日快乐_Happy Birthday

30/4/2010 [ Friday ]

Happy Birthday, Joseph!!!
 

 He is the guy on the right hand side~~

Joseph..
He is my senior~
I knew him in ITF Tkd in our school~~

Funny larr him~~
And also..
Kind lorr?? ><""

I say tat he is kind..
cause when I was alone...
He would talk to me..

And he sms wif me the whole day~
[ Unlike Puay kian & Lawrence =P ]


Its his birthday!!
Say Happy Birthday to him guyss!!!

1/5/2010 [ Today ]

Happy Birthday , Johnny Daddy!!~~
LOL!!

This engtao here is also my senior..
I knew him also in the ITF Tkd lorr...

EMO GUY~~~
Sometimes funny larr~~
My daddy lai der~ xDD
Cute guy.. ><"

Cause he's cute..
So he has a Super cute Gf~
 
 See!!~~
Super cute larr them~~ ><""


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

WISH THEM A HAPPY BIRTHDAY! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment