Saturday, June 26, 2010

Hey_喂

Hey Girls and Boys!!
Those who've read my blog for past few months~ =)

I am going to tell you guys something ya~


You might not believe it..
But, uhmmm..


Hey!
You've read until here and might think..
That this is something important, right?


WRONG!!!


LOL!! XD


Well, It's kinda important for me..
Cause..


I'm going to online lesser next month~~ ><"


Oh my gawd..
How am I going to live..


And for those,
Who loved me? XD


XD Must miss me much arr~~~

And also..
Wait till I finish my exam..
[ The important one lar~ ]


I will like..
Online everyday? XD


LOL!!!


Hope so~~


Well, theres a few hopes that I'll give out to my readers~
And Fans~ XD [ Hope I have them ]


First,
I hope you all out there..
Will be healthy and happy everyday~
NOT GLOOMY YA!!
And don't ever cut yourself and feel happy =/


Second,
I hope you guys will get good results for your exams..
Whether if it is UPSR, PMR, SPM, STPM, Degreee, Master, and etc...
You guys will get flying colors for them~
[ Hope for myself oso! XD ]


Third,
And also the last one...
Hope you guys don't ever ever ever get cheated by any online hot dudes~
Cause theres this kind of news..
ALL OVER THE NEWSPAPER,
Tv News,  Online News..
And more!!
So don't just go out with them if they show their IC, Prince Prove thingy~

And lots!!


Girls especially!!
Please lar dear~~
If they're prince..
I'll chop my head of for you.. ==

It's important to protect yourself by using these knowledge..


I know you love to hang out with cool guys,
Or like  Clever + Hot dudes..
I Do too!!


But.. Online is a very creepy thing ? XD
Not creepy, but mysterious thing..
Photo doesn't mean anything Girls!!

Webcam oso don't mean anything..

If you know that guy by person..
You also cannot simply go out with them..
Understand, Miss Candice? XD


And also,
GUYS!! There's also cases like..
Girl rape boys... [ NOT ME!! =X ]
And lots!! LOL!!


This world has already changed!!
Girls oso know how to rape guys you know~ XD
[ At first, I thought that guys was an Ah-Kwa ]


Girls also turn...
Pervert~ XD
Molester!! 


Aiyeryer~~
How come I type till here ahh??


LOL!!


Anyways, Just hope you guys protect yourself~
Okay?

Well, Bye =)

No comments:

Post a Comment