Wednesday, June 16, 2010

超high的一天_Super High Day

Hahaha!!
I am still so high you know~~
Until now~

Woohoo!!~~

Well..
Yesterday I went out with some of my buddies~~
2 Star Jong
4 Evonne Jong [ I was her baby sitter yesterday~]

I only call them lahh~~
But then, Phelan was there celebrating his birthday too~
So, we add in somemore~ XD

5 Evan? [ Dunno got misspelled or not =/ ]
6 Phelan [ Of course!! ]
7 Natasha [ Phelan de dear~~]
8 Eng Wui
9 Wei Kiat [ My Jie Jie XD ]
10 A Bastard [ Totally hate him!! ]

Well..
I get ready pretty early tat day..
And Candice's mom came and pick me at about 12.10pm..

So ..
We went to Dong Guan restaurant first..
Cause they wanted to have their lunch with their relatives..
So, I follow lor~~ >< 

And..
I was soooo shy!!!
If eat with her parents only..
Its okay lar~~

But then..
WITH THEIR RELATIVES LEHH!!
I was in an Oh My Gosh mode that time..

But then..
It was okay lar~ XDD

Then..
Star already reach there liao..
So.. we went to find her and her sister lorr..

After that...
We went to K-box to find Calvin them..

So smelly inside you know!!~
Got smoke, and also..
Uhmm, what Star said..
Hong kong leg~ XDD

Cause a bastard's leg was up high..
Around Star's height~ XDD
So, we booked a room at 4pm..
And we went to the food court..
To take some desserts~~

 Star Jong~ XD
 Evonne Jong~~XD
 Star Jong & Candice Lam~ XDD 

 Star Jong & Candice Lam trying to act cool!! XD
 But they failed!! XDD
 They were not happy with my so called "pro skills"~XD
They took a shot of me~ =,="

Then..
Remember where Show Lo have his concert??
We took pictures there!! XD

 That Candice==
We weren't even ready yet!! 

 This is more better.. =)
 Them in the hole~ XD
 Squat down pulak~ XD
 Evonne and me!! XDD

And, Calvin can't stand the smell..
So he followed us~~XDDD

 Discussing how to take pictures!!~~
And..

Take 1!!
 Act cool~ XDD

Take 2!!
Act Cute!! XDD
Ahaha!!
It was indeed cute~~







After that was already 4pm...
So we went to K-Box!!



Ahaha!!
We were already high at first you know!! XDD





Evonne & I~~
Me taking photos of them singing~~ XDD
Concentrate chin ahh~~ XD


Took by Candice~
My hair was.. ==
How come ahh??

Cause..

So high XDD
Ahahaha!!!

Calvin was the one who pick songs and eject songs~ XD
He also got sing lah~
But its a part 2 for him~


Phelan & Natasha cam-whoring~~ XD



This one nice weii!!
But then..
What happen to my hair ohh?? ==


Singing 没那么简单~~

We got videos too!!
Part 1~
Part 2~  
 Us singing 没那么简单!!~ XDD
I stand up~
He squat down~ XDD

 We sambil menyanyi~ 
Sambil take photo~ XDD

 So 深情~~ XDD
 Star Jong concentrating~~ XDD
 Ahaha!!
I wasnt concentrating~ xPP
 That Calvin keke de~ XDD
 You see!!~~
So sunshine weii!! XDD

Well..
At about 7pm..
Our session had already finished..
So we went downstairs..
Cause Candice's mom had already arrived~

We went to Kenny Rogers ..
They dine there while I wait for my parents~ =)

Its a Happy + High Day!!~~
Hope there is a next time!! XD

P.S: This time must call Ar Ching!! XD 

Candice's Post about this..
http://full-of-candice.blogspot.com/2010/06/high-d.html

No comments:

Post a Comment