Friday, September 17, 2010

拿黄带了_Got My Yellow Belt

Hey guys!!~
Great news!!!

I JUST GOT MY YELLOW BELT!!!
Yippyy~~~ =D


Well, although we had our upgrading few weeks before..
But, we got our belt today..
For me, 
I WAS HAPPY!!


Uhmm.. I mean am happy! XD


At first, we were stretching..
Then Jeffrey Sir came..
I saw him holding a bag full of something..
The strange part is..
IT'S ALL IN YELLOW COLOUR!


So, I'm really excited and happy!! XD


Later on..
After jogging...
Jeffrey Sir gave us our Yellow Belt!! =DD
Then we turn our back to change our belts..
It's a law lar~~ Dunno why~ @.@
So..  It's a little long..
So we tie 2 rounds~~ ^^


And today!!!
We lurn our kicks!!
So Happy eh~ XD


We learnt turning kick and side-kick~
Yellow belt version lar~
After I can manage it..
I feel so fun kicking! Haha!


Oh yeah~~
Michelle, our senior..
Came today! XD


Candice say she miss her cause,
whenever we stretch with a chair,
she would hold her XD
She miss her holding..


For me,
I really really want her to teach me sparring..
Not like Jeffrey Sir is not good..
But, she's a girl mahh..
Girl to girl easier~ XD


But Jeffrey Sir is oso good at kicks~~ XD
I learn everything from them!


And also not to forget..
Joseph, another senior of us..
He's good in teaching..
XD Not like pro larr but..
Dunno how to say lar~ XD


Oh Yeah!!
Regina oso~~
She is in US I think..
Her pattern is very good also~~


Wow!
I'm really happy taught by them!!
I consider calling them..
The Pro's~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment