Thursday, September 30, 2010

祝我生日快乐_Happy Birthday To Me

 Hey hey hey~~~
It's my birthday today!!

I am very happy!!
Since last nite till now~ =)

Well, unhappy about my school teacher.. ==
She's so bad!
I wasnt even looking at my Birthday card..
Neither is Candice!!
She was just holding for me..
And I was just looking in front..
Impossible you want my head turning 45 degree all the time rite?
And then she just kept it as her own!
What the.. ==
And I went to find her..
After school lar~ [[ Cause it was MY PRESENT! ]]
And she thought she gt Pengetua there for her..
So she just wanted us to apologise!!

If the teacher wasnt there..
ONLY Pengetua and us..
I WILL tell Pengetua what really happened ..

We apologise once, nevermind..
But she wanted us to apologise TWICE!!
My present..?
After PMR ==

I havent even read EVERYTHING IN THE CARD YOU KNOW!!
It's really bad!

She was fierce in front of the Pengetua ==
The Pengetua wasnt even fierce!!
She thought got Pengetua help mahh!!~~~
Like tat oso got ==

Btw, I wanted to thank...
My Parents, Sisters*2, Brothers*2, Sister-In-Law, Brother-In-Law*2,
For the presents, and the dinner..
Will take photo next time if can..
I really LOVE it!

And also, Not to forget..
My dearest friends, And also momok~ XD
Why I call him momok?? 
Because he is the guy who I hated..
He knew it, but still wished me..
Design the "happy birthday" nicely too!
Thanks!
Dearest friends include...
Candice, Calvin, Christina Jong, Elaine Bong, Veronica Wong, Hilda Chong,
Uncle Sha, Auntie Phelan, Zhou Kiean muii muii, Andy Ang, Wei Kiet Jie,
Hadi ank Charlie and more!
[[ If still got, please tell me! ]]

Especially the Chaco bear~~
I love it!!~~ <3 
Thanks guys!!

And also Vivien Voon~~
It's her birthday today too!!
And she gave me a beautiful cup!
I gave her nothing.. ==
Sorry Vivien~~
Thanks, by the way!

And everyone who wished me on Facebook,
Puay Kian, Mandy, Jessy, Susan, Kian Peng, Ching Ching, Natasha, Lydia Sim, 
Michelle, Regina, Isaac, Christopher Darien, Ivy, Suki, Melissa Kueh,
Melissa Lee, Brenda Chong, Lee Kiat Jie Jie, Ping Ping Jie Jie, Flora Lai,
Raymond Lai,  Chang Chang, Eng Wui, Daphne, Min Chee, Elbert, 
Laura, Vicky Gor Gor, Elizabeth, Miss Wong, Choon Kit, Xiao Qiang, 
Tong Qi, Jasmine, Julia, 四姑, Adam, Eric, Big Teeth, 泷泽枫, Jia Yan,
Jia Yan Gf, Dou Sar Bao, Johan, Celia, Angeline Bong, Naomi,
Constance, Kah Kheng, Katherine, Grace Sim, Wan Foon, Angel, 
Kathy Jie Jie, Joey Ngui, P.Y_Cool, Felix and more!!!~~

Thank you everyone! =)
Love you much!!! XD

P.S: Photos of my baobei's will have to wait till i take pic of them~~

No comments:

Post a Comment