Monday, January 10, 2011

学校生活_School Life

This is gonna be a short post about my School life and..
Yeah, it starts now =)

Well, Im in the Art Side, 4 Gigih.
At first, I thought it is a stupid class, 
And impossible for my results going in..


Shall I say I'm stupid?? *nods*
Hell yeah!! Know why??
Ask Candice and she'll cry in front of you..
Reasons?? ADD MATH LOR~~~ =X
Stress chin, for them xD


For me? There's advantages and disadvantages studying in my class..
Advantages? BM will improve, Will do homework..
NO BFF AROUND, So, I'm quiet... Shhh~~ =X
And also, I'm sitting in the second row ^^
Happy si!!~~~


Disadvantages??
Everyone, I mean some malays and lakias~
VERY NOISY!
And, they always make some of the teachers angry~
So bad...
*Thinking about last time... Hey!! I was like that too! ><*


Well, Perdagangan is the subject added in~
And my class?? Without Geo =)
Yay to no geo! xD


Okay!! Going to finish my Math, Eng and BM homework~
Buais~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment