Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Going 2 KL & Cameron Highlands Soon!!

Wakakaka~~
So happy ahh~
I heard my mom said tat she wanna bring me and me elder sister 4 traveling~~
Woots!!

Congratulate me ohh~~


My mom said tat we are going to KL & Cameron Highlands~
I wonder Cameron Highlands gt amusement park o nt~
LOL!!!
Wish to ply roller coaster 8 Genting again~ =))
It was so fun last time i went there~~
I played those things ALL BY MYSELF~~
I repeat...
ALL BY MYSELF~~
Cool eh??
4 a scaredy cat like me to loiter around alone~
Seems to be a "big" challenge 4 me~ xDD   

Hmm...
I will try to get some souveniers there 4 my friends and family~~
You see...
I am so good...
LOL!!

Btw..
I am having a competition in Friendster...
Bt not yet start lahh~~
If the competition start~
Everybody MUST Vote me ahh~ ^^ 
Promise~ K? 

Well..
Gotta go~~
Will blog soon~ =)) 

No comments:

Post a Comment