Wednesday, December 23, 2009

平安夜_Christmas Eve

Hey Guys!!
I have not blog "normally" these few days oledi~
haha~
So I guess I will blog it "normally" today~


Well....
Its Christmas Eve Today,
Christmas Day Tomorrow~


Wow...
Christmas & Christmas Eve..
Must be a lot of couples going out~
Dating~ Getting cozy together~
Aww~~~
*Wish to had a boyfriend when thinking about this*


Hehe..
Bt Single oso nice mahh~
Just like me!
Just chat online with a bunch of friends~
Girls & Boys~
So Nice~~

Gee..
I was suppose to be at Spring now but...
My mom dont let me go there...
Haiz..
My mummy & Laopo are there~
I wan go larr~~~ 


Bobian larr...
Haizz...
Wonderin wat r they doin nw horr?
I m sooo damn sien arr~ x.x


Handphone no credit~
Cant go out~
Cant chat wif friends on phone~
*But oso okay bah~ cause typin so tired*
Hehe...


Well...
Let me sing you guys a song to end this~




And Merry Christmas You All~
And To All...
Good Afternoon~ xD

Jingle Bell~~
Jingle Bell~~
Jingle All The Way~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment