Thursday, December 24, 2009

圣诞节快乐_Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas~!!

Its Christmas today~~
Hmm..
I wrote abt 200++ Christmas comments on Myzone~
My hands are so sore...
I wrote them since last night..
After the countdown..
Until just now Baru finish...
Hehe...


Well.. 
I saw Alvin & The Chipmunk Movie's Theadore~~
He appeared at the Star Cineplex last night~
So cute~
I took a picture with him last night..
But thanks to my mom's stupid phone..
The picture was gone...


So sad...
I only capture a picture of him..
Running towards me~^^
So kind of him~
Will upload the photo next time~
Hehe..
Now very lazy..
Paiseh ahh..


Btw..
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!


Oh Yeah!!
Can You guys PLEASE Tell me which drawing was nicer??


This or...
This??

Anyways..
Merry Christmas to you all out there~~^^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment