Wednesday, December 30, 2009

快乐天_Happy Day

Hey!!
I am baaaack~ =D
Just take bath niaa~
haha~
Now.. Here's the story of
my life today..
Just Listen &Shut Up!~


I woke up this morning at 6am sharp~
And then take bath...
Wake my sis up~
Then go to sch oledi~


When I reached school...
I was ALL ALONEEEE~ D=
So creepy..
I even say hi to a person accdentelly~
I dont even knw her at all~
Haha...


Then my Ah-Gong came...
Finally...
After that Baha came...
Then my Laopo baru reached school!!!
Oh my gawd...
Haha..
Its ok lahh~~


Then we started working~
Like carrying piles & piles of books to another class~
To get ready for tomolo~
Cause tomolo is Registration Day~
Only 4 the transition, Form 1 & Form 4 students~
I dont nid~ But i nid to help~ =D
Haha.. quite fun~
We keep on kacau-ing grace & Ah-Gong~


After that..
Laopo gt crazy..
Always Cry & Laugh & Cry & Laugh...
After that her dad called~ =o
He say tat she cant go to spring..
So me & mummy left her to her dad...
And we use a taxi to Spring to meet with my friends...


After we reached there..
We went to the food court...
I saw 4 guys~
I thought Liang was there~ LOL!!
But i "mislook it"~ xDDD
It was actually their friend..
But i dunno his name lahh~
The 4 guys was their friend, Eric, Kira & Papa..
Haha..


We were so shy~~ xD
They, too, were shy~
Only my Papa & Mummy walk with me~
The others walk so fast~~
I ask them why~
Eric say tat he was shy~~ xD
so cute derr~ =D


So we watched Sherlock Holmes~
Mummy's hand were so cold~~
Like Ice ahh~
I rub her hands so many times edy...
But.. no use..
Btw.. The movie was quite nice & funny~
Haha~


After the movie...
We went to eat~
But their friend dunno go where so there were only 5 of us~
Mummy went to smoke~
So left 4~
I dint order anything~
Cause I was shy and i dun wanna eat~ xD
So they ordered~
It was like..
Everything they wanted to order..
Dont have one~
LOL!! So funny~


After a while..
My sis called me..
She asked me to buy something~
So i went with mummy~
After that...
We went to Big Apple's..
I buy my bro , sis-in-law , mummy & myself a donut~
So full!! x.x
dunno why ahh~
haha~


The donut was tasty!!
Yumm!!
Haha..
We went to wash our hands after eating~
After that..
I feel like singing~ xD
So we went to check the price..
But they say only gt 2 1/2 hours de..
So we dint sing..


We went to buy my schooling shoes..
Then...
I went home~
At 6pm sharp~
Left mummy all alone...


I am soooo damn happy larr~
First time meeting my Web friends~
And wish to have a next time with them~

9 comments: