Tuesday, December 29, 2009

工作的日子不见噜_Workin Days Are Gone

Yay~~
After today~~ [ Except Tomolo & Thursday ]
I cn sleep later again~~
Sleep until noon oso cn~ xP
Xixi..
Cause after this..
I dont nid to help my bro-in-law anymore~
xixi~

Bt helping him..
Sometimes oso gd wad~
Just like yesterday~
A guy wanted my phone number~
And he was quite engtao~ xP
So I gave him~
And make friends but he was too creepy~~
He confessed!!!
Since last nite till now~
Eee.... So Creepy~~

Anyways...
Haha.. Still happy larr~
Cause he was quite a kind  & nice ppl~~
Haha~

Tomolo nid to go to sch at 7.30am~
But my laopo want me to wake up at 5am...
Haiz.. Its ok larr~ haha~
After that ...
I will go to The Spring with my Laopo & Mummy~
And 4 guys~
Dunno who will they go o not ho~~

Will blog tomolo nite~^^
Toodles~ =D

No comments:

Post a Comment