Saturday, March 13, 2010

跆拳道之被偷拍篇_Taekwondo's Being Took Picture

Woots!!~~
Its Saturday ..
And that means...
Taekwondo Time!!~~

Yay~~~
Wakaka~~
So shuang ahH~~

Well when I reached there~
I saw Ah-Gong & Pikachu + Poh Siong there~
Poh siong was there cause of Jia larr~~
Or else for wat?

Later...
Baha came..
We talk lorr~
Talk near the carpark~~

Then..
Finally~~
Jia & her bro came~~
So i rush towards to fetch them in~~
hahaha~~

There were 2 girl instructors teaching us today~~^^ [ Lengluiis~]

Then we started our class by warming up first~
Well 2 of our Sir's [ Johnny + Lawrence ] wasnt here~
Cause Johnny went to St Theressa and Lawrence was in perth??
I think larr~
Anyways~~
When we were lying on the floor~
Stretching our legs near our face~
Zhou Kiean came and take a photo of me ~~ ><
Go to hell larr~~~ 

He even say he wanted to upload it to fb..
Wtf...
Well everyone..
Listen to me..
It wasnt me~~ xD

Next~~

Then today~
We learn four-armed inner block~~
I think its that name~xDDD
Quite uncomfortable larr~
Dunno why~ xD

And also we learn half of side kick~~
haha~~
Fun~~ Fun!!~~ Fun!!~~ 

Everyone..
Learn Taekwondo..
Life Better~ xDD     

4 comments:

  1. haha. i stop practicing Takewondo for years already...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha~~ Until which colour belt??
    hw come stop lerr??
    So nice~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. got my name eh!! hahahahaha.. ya, i'm in perth now..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course of course~ xDD
    the most pro Sir borhx~ LOL!

    ReplyDelete