Tuesday, April 13, 2010

关于嘉_About Jia

What I meant about this post..
I think students and friends from class 3Fikrah~
Will know what had happened~ 

It all started when its the 6th period~
Art class~~
I sat with Hadi -- The Indon boy~
Fooling around~ Joking around~
Then, Jia joined~ =)


After a while~
Fei joined us too~~
And Hadi talk about Orang Utan's~
And we laughed~
He even say things about Orang Liar~~
We Laugh even more~
Cause I said tat he was one of them~
LOL!!


After that...
The bell ranged~
And I ran out to send a letter with Joo to Shanice~

After I came back~
I saw them laughing~
Especially Jia~
So i asked what happened~
And Fei just act like an Orang Utan~
It was real funny~
So we laughed..


While nobody noticed Jia..
She laughed until very awkward..
Then I observed her..
And I found out her..
Cant breathe!!~~

She told me that..
If she suffers like tat..
Cover her mouth and nose with my hand..
For not letting her breathe in so much air~

Or if you had a plastic bag~
Cover her mouth and nose with it~
Same reason~~


So I covered her mouth and nose with my hand..
But Calvin say I cant do that..
And..
I GOT FRIGHTENED!!
STUPID CALVIN!!


After a quick discussion..
Me, Calvin, Fei, Joo, Andy & Ah Fu..
without the stretcher..
We+ Her..
Made it to the office...


Poh Siong went to grab a plastic bag from the canteen..
While I went to call her brother~~
He called their mom and her mom came..
And sent her to Timberland..


Woah...
Tat was really frightening...


So..
JIA!!!
DONT YOU EVER LAUGH TILL LIKE TAT!!


FEI!!
DONT YOU EVER ACT LIKE AN ORANG UTAN!! ><"

No comments:

Post a Comment