Tuesday, April 13, 2010

嘉又来了_Jia Has Come Again

Well today..
During our Science class...
We were just during our own things~~

I was sms-ing wif my fren using my fren's hp..
Joo was reading novel...
Jia and Fei was acting and fooling around..
Natasha was copying Phelan's work..
Phelan and Calvin was trying to get Phelans's trousers back..
[ Dont ask ]

Then suddenly..
The teacher came and hit Jia wif a ruler...
Jia was like " Ouch "~
The teacher scolded her..
Jia was too angry that she cant exhale and inhale properly again...


When Jia is suffering..
I try to comfort her..
But the teacher scolded me!!~~
WTF!!


After a while..
Teacher's face was pale and she ask 4 forgiveness from Jia..


By tat time..
Joo ran to the canteen to get a plastic bag..
I cover her mouth and nose with my hand..
While the others massage her and comfort her..


The plastic bag was too big..
So the effect was slow..
And I was soo kin tio~~ ><
So we brought her in the science teacher's staffroom..
To let her rest..

Finally!!!
She calmed down a bit~~
Then Yap, Sha and I "protect" her downstairs..


When her brother saw this..
He came and ask everything~
When he asked about it..
Jia cried again~~ ><"


But thank god~~~
She wasnt suffering again...


Well guys~~
We have to bring a small clean plastic bag for Jia~~

THIS IS A MUST!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment