Wednesday, April 28, 2010

色狼_Pervert






ALERT!!
AN OLD MAN LIKE PICTURE ABOVE..
IS A MOLESTOR AROUND JLN ABELL...
NEARBY TUN JUGAH..

IF YOU GUYS SEE HIM..
JUST RUN AWAY FROM HIM..

IF YOU DARE..
SLAP HIM!!

A VICTIM TOLD ME THAT...

"This bloody hell old man, purposely bumped into me when I came out of Maybank, n asked me whether I bumped into him or not??!! Luckily my elbow was up so it hit him!!

I scolded him n he din wanna apologize, even gave me tat CHEEKO smile, walked away to hide in Affin Bank, I waited n took a picture of him n walked back to Tun jugah.

That victim purposely took this pic to warn us..
"No, this is the 2nd pic I took when he was worried n followed me to the pedestrian crossing saying "sorry, I should not do tat, let's end this here" witha kesian face!!! I din bother n jz snap 1 more picture, told him "Wait n See!!!"
Well guys..
Above incident was true..
Well that victim is my sister larr..
She was worried that there might b the next person for him to molest..
So...
She uploaded this into Facebook..


Guys!!
Please believe me and spread this news..

P.S : Saw Him? Slap him or just walk away~^^
 

No comments:

Post a Comment