Friday, May 28, 2010

脸书游戏_Facebook Games

Woots!!~

Holiday's here..
But uhmm..
I am not really liking it~~

Cause...
Holidays = Bored + repeating everything everyday!!~

Geeshh..
Its annoying you knw??

Well..
I started playing facebook games..
[ Which I dislike it all at first.. ] xDD

At first..
Candice introduced me a game..

Ehh!! Ehh!!
Really nice eh!! xDD
[ Do I look like a sam-ba-lao? xD ]

Let you see the photo's of my entourage~ =))


 Next!!~
Ah Joo introduced me a game..
The name's Mall World...

Really nice lehh!!
You sell clothes, shoes, bags~
And design people~
[ DESIGN GIRLS ONLY~ ]

Let you see a few photo's of "people" that I had design...
Nice ones only =P
Nice??
I love the shoes and her skin!!~ ><

Like the shoes~
The hair too!!~



THIS ONE!!
I TELL YOU!!
I love this the most!!~
Cute chin!!~~

She looks kind of haolian~
Bt pretty!~ xDDD

Ahh!!~
This one!!~
I love it~~

Next time I will wear this kind of clothing to work~ xDD

And the last game!!~
Introduced by Candice...
Pet Society!!!~~~ 


Damn Cute lahh!!~~
Hahaha!!~


Let you see my Pumpkin~ =)


Isn't she cute~??
Aww~~~ ><""


Well..
You guys knew that I like reading novels rite?


Well I met a little girl~
She loves it too!!~ =)


Haha!!~
She's really cute~
And humorous~~
Haha!!~ xDD


She got play Facebook..
She blogs too!!~

Hmm..
Add her if you wanna kao her!! xDD
Haha!!~ =PP 

Well..
GTG~~ Tomolo Taekwondo Class!!~
I am going !!~

And taking MUCH MUCH PICTURES!!~ =)) 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment