Friday, May 21, 2010

小说_Novels

Hey Guys!!~

Sorry..
So long din post new blog liao~ =P

I din really mean it lah~
Forgive meee!!~~ =)

I knw u will~ 
Haha!!~

Btw, I am so bo-eng cause...

Haiz..
I've fallen in love..

Fallen in love with..



NOVELS!!!~~ =)))

Woots!!~

Ehh..
Really!!~
Its an awesome place!!~

Bt the only language there is chinese la~
Sorry .. 
For those who doesn't understand chinese charactors~

Btw..
I am going to tell you one story ..

About one of the novels there...

The title is..
" Fallen in love with a rich girl "

Nice eh?
Candice introduced it to me~
Thanks girl!!~

Well..
The main charactor in the story..
She has a few names in there..

Well..
Not in split personality mode lah~~

She knew who she was..
She actually is a Star..
Very Famous one!~~
Her name...
Real name was Bing Er~


And in her working place..


Her working place is actually a place selling clothes..
She deign them by herself..


Her name there was Xuan Er~


And she own her Grandpa's Black triad company..
There..
Her name is Mei Gui Jie~


Mei Gui in english is actually Rose...
She calls herself Rose..
Because...
Acually she was good in fighting..
And nobody can actually go near her...


Rose has many thorn's right?
Thats why no one can go near her...


Well..
The story was actually..


Quite complicated lah~~


Wait till one day I was completely finish reading this novel~
I'll tell the story~


OH Wait!!
The novel website...
If you wanna have a look..
Click here~


Novel website ~> http://www.xs8.cn/


Well..
Gotta go!!~ =P

No comments:

Post a Comment