Tuesday, May 25, 2010

即将几天不更新_Will Not Update My Blog For Few Days

Hey Guys!!

You guys are already used to my...
Not-always-updating-blog-"kuan"~

Right??

Haiz..
But I believe!!
Some of you might be missing me!! =)
* zi-lian ing..*

Well..
Haha.. Why would I say that I wont be updating my blog?

It's because..
My school is having 3 weeks holiday..
And I am going to Miri this Sunday..

Teap..
Sunday.. My favorite day.. =="

It is my favorite day cause...
Taekwondo training is oso on tat day!!~ =(

That taekwondo lesson..
Its trained by my few sirs..
Which are my friends~ =)
Joseph, Lawrence, Puay Kian and Sharifah~ =)

Oh ya!!
You guys dunno Sharifah rite?

Well..
She's a cute girl!!~
But.. I am quite afraid of her..
Dunno why eh~ xDD

Hahaha!!
Well.. Its okay larr~

Hmm..
Taekwondo!!
Long time din talk about tat to you guys rite??

Hehe..
Well listen now~
I am going to talk about my taekwondo!! =)

My Jeffrey Sir says that..
We will be having our upgrading on mayb..
End of June? Head of July?
Hmm..


Looking foward to it~
[ Although I am quite weak~ xD ] 


Oh ya!!
The championship..
Also looking foward to it!~ 
Haha!


Eh, guys..
This is the first time..
Count as first time ah~


First time ahh...
I treat a thing so ...
Non-stop loving it~ xDD


Reallu!!
At school.. Talk lots about taekwondo..
At home... Did lots of sit ups..
In tuition... Friends always ask about it...


Wow..
Everything's about it..
STILL NOT BORED AH?


Yeap..
Still loving it..
MUCH MUCH!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment