Tuesday, June 29, 2010

期待中_Looking Forward

Hey Guys!!!

Next Saturday my school is having an Open Day~~ =))
My school is SMK Sungai Maong la~ [ In Case you dunno ]


Everyone can come ya~ =)
Even you dont study there..

OR!!!

You're totally old! XD
[ I mean you! Bubble_Gum!! ]

So, I am promoting in this Open Day..
For ITF Taekwondo =)
So, If you're coming to find me...
Come to my booth !! =))

Well..
The date is 10th of July~
THIS YEAR!! 

Haha..
So, Come ya~ =)

Oh Yeah~

So long din talk about my daily life hor!!!
So lai~ Let me tell you about my life today =) 

Well, I have assembly to day..
And I was totally Stupid!! ><

When I sang my school song,
I keep on coughing and lots of people look at me! ><
And also, When I talk..
Dunno why so loud eh~~
Even Shi Zhek from the next class also can hear~ XD

And The funniest thing is..
When we sang "Ibu Pertiwiku"~
Candice dunno how to sing you know!!

And she was playing with her lips..
Me and Ah Joo stand behind her mah..
We kept on laughing and singing in the same time!!

She only know how to sing 1 line..
"Berjaya Berdaulat" XDD

Ahahahahaha!!
After that..

[ Paiseh i skip ahh ]

It was art class..
And teacher don't have the paintbrush for the poster color~
I mean, not enuff la~~

So, Star, Candice And Ah Joo color first..
While I read books~ XDD

So, After a while, they started to play with the colors!!
Each has one color..
Cause, easier to recognize mah~~

After that, Hadi borrow me his..
I use red, 
Candice use blue, 
Ah Joo use yellow,
And Star use Green~~ XDD

It was fun!!
Too bad today I didn't bring camera..
But.. Nevermind!!

I'll bring it tomolo!! XD 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment