Friday, July 2, 2010

Working Today =/

Hey Everyone!!
I;m working again~~ 

Wait..
Is this a good news?
Or a bad news?

Well, its half good and half bad~~

Good thing is..
I'm not home!!
And outside~~ XD

Bad thing is..
I'm working..
Not allowed to walkaway no matter wat!

Even urinate, you may ask?
I'll tell you..

I can't even go urinating!! XD
Shitting oso cannot ahh~

Cause I'm alone here..
At my bro-in-law's mini mart~~

No one accompanying me..
Except my Strengthen Vocabulary book, Science book, Geography book...
Oh Ya!! 
My handphone, The computer, and groceries~ XD


I'm now waiting for my sister ..
*waiting mode*


Well, hope someone will accompany me~~
Or even come and teach me science, vocab and geography~
Cause..
I'm weak in those!!! 


Ughh!!
Hope I can improve them within a month~


There's a lot of scientist out there..
Right??


Well, why don't one of them go and invent a medicine..
Which can improve your brain...
I mean like, let us memorize things faster and easier..
And, its a good medicine you know!!


If we have them..
Police should take them everyday..
And if they saw anything..
They would just memorize them all..
And if they need to use it,
They could just rewind and shoot!


Great idea huh?
Well, Scientist!!
Hello!! Yoohoo!~~
Look here!!
Invent the medicine that I've mention ya?


Cause..
I DESPERATELY  NEED IT!!!


And..
Science Pro, Math Pro, Chinese Pro, English Vocab Pro, BM Pro!!
Come help me with my subjects!!


HELP NEEDED!!! XD


I think I'm going to the sentosa already~


Cause,
Whenever I laugh,
And I over-laughed..
I would just laugh non-stop for more than half an hour to stop..
And If I still can't stop it..
I might just cry~ XD

Weird? Nope!

Cause I cried once already~
Because of laughing with Star, Snow And Cold! XD


Their chinese nickname, dont ask!XD


Well guys~
Love Y'all! XD


Just by your beloved Chewing_Gum!!

No comments:

Post a Comment