Wednesday, July 7, 2010

鬼故事_Ghost Stories

Hey Guys!!
Hasn't blog about my daily life for ages already! 
So, I will blog about today~ =)

Well, start from last nite first~ XD

I forgot to set my alarm!!
But, I manage to woke up ehh~~
[ Btw, sorry bubble_gum, For not replying your msg =/ ] 

When I went to school,
Only Candice havent arrive..
So, we chat there lor~ =)

Then, Grace came!!
She say that biatch who owe my money came to school already!
So, Me, XiiaoXue & XiiaoXin went to block A~

But!! But!! But!!
The bell rang, so we went back to class...
== I dont wanna get caught again!
And this time is without reason~ =/


Then, 
Me, XiiaoXue & XiiaoHann read ghost stories leh~
Nice and frightening~ O.O


I go kacau XiiaoHann , so funny!
I just go "Boo!" And she just " Aah!!"~
XD So funny!!!


And me??
XiiaoXin go touch my leg!! ><
Make me jump! ><


Everyone just laugh~ ><


Then, It was PJ!!


Me and XiiaoXue went jogging =)
Quite long time eh~
Jog for 1 period~ 
Cool? XD


Then, 
Next period ~~
Was BM~

Me & XiiaoHann finally get a chance to read the ghost story alone!! XD
We read, and I keep on kacau XiiaoHann~ XD
XiiaoXin suddenly wan exchange story~
She took the ghost story, 
And we took the Novel..
Quite Okay lar..


Then English period,
Skip!! ~


After recess, 
Me and XiiaoXin rush to Block A to find the biatch to ask her pay,
And manage to rush back without gaining any demerits..


The biatch just din bring the money eh~ ><
Few time liao lor!!


Well, Science period,
Puan Ko brought some of the students to Science lab to help,
For the Open Day thingy~


Our class,
Of course noisy lor!!


First time teacher go out,
We wasnt noisy at all!!


Second time,
We started to play..


At first I read ghost stories..
But later, 
Me & XiiaoHann saw XiiaoXin & XiiaoXue play~
They play with water eh!!
And I started to stop reading and look at them play..


Later!!
They kacau me and XiiaoHann!!

They pretend that they wanted to splash us water~
And I run like a chicken! XD
They laughed!! ><


I got mad and chase after them..
It's just fun!! XD

 I Love School!! XD
And am looking towards to Open Day~ =)

No comments:

Post a Comment