Monday, July 19, 2010

我的定情信物♥

Hey~~

Let you guys see a pic of me~
Noticed anything?
If no, find it..!
If yesh, congrats! You have no prize! =X

Ahaha..
Well, If you really cant find it..
Read my blog post of this lor~~

I've 定情信物 on me ohh~~ =P
You knw which are they??

This!!~~~~~~
 And.. 

This!! 

I just love Camera with megapixels that are good =)
Especially Canon DXSR!!~ 

Going to save money for it =PP
Let you see the picture of Canon DXSR~~
 

  Eheheh~~
Dear Canon~
You're mine one day~ =P


Well..
My mom's camera is 10megapixel i think..
So.. its nice, right?


And.. 
I camwhored~ XD


One oni lar..
Aiyo.. just noticed that my front part of my hair is long edi~~ O.O


Btw, guys!!
Think about it!


Who am I having the 定情信物 with?


Wait!
Want tips?


Well,
The tips is..
More than one person~ XDD
Ahahahahaha~~


Good Luck! =P

2 comments: