Friday, July 30, 2010

开心_Happy!!

Woots!!
Today, I really am Happy!

You knw why?
Aha! Because...
[ Get ready to hear, cause its a long story ]

I hate 2 guys for a long time already..
Since May?
Or maybe earlier I think..
[ Nid to ask Candice a.k.a. XiiaoHann ]

Back to the topic!!
And you know why I hate them??
There are few reasons..

1 of them's name is Andy Ang Choon Siang..
He was my classmate during my primary school days..
Now, he's still in the same class with me...

I hate him because he's very bossy...
He always do things which is not good..
And ask his "peeps" to help him take demerit points..
He's short eh, why is everybody afraid of him!

And also,
He always ask his " peeps" to do something wrong..
Or just, make them ponteng or whatever..
Just to make himself happy.. ==
Such a Dumbass...
[ Bubble_Gum, no more censored =P ]

He's also a pervert!!
You know what he did to me??!!
What the FUCK!!

Yesterday he grab his private part and tell me he was horny.. ==
Wanted me to do "something" with it!!
And I was so scared that I covered my face with my Science Reference book!
My MeiMei a.k.a. Zhou Kiean just help me checkif it was a real one..

He told me its real,
Just dont dare to check it with his hand!
And I was really scared!!
He keep on telling me he's horny!! ><

I ran to my own place and tell Star a.k.a. XiiaoXing that what happened..
She tell me she heard that everyday..
Everyday different pattern ==
Lame dude!!
Chop off his private part lahh!!
Shheessh!!

The other one is Liew Poh Siong..
I hate him very very very much!!
He once take drugs in front of me,
Put his drug on my table..

Brought  my friends to take drugs!!
My friend dunno what is that ohh!!
He just ask them to sniff it! ><

Btw, I hate him..
Because he's smelly!!
Thats the main thing also! XD

I hate him also because he once told Star and Elaine a.k.a. XiiaoXue that,
I WAS HIS FOURTH GIRLFRIEND!!
What the Fuck!!
Who wants to be with him!!
The girls eyes must be full of SHIT!!!
[ Candice, No offence~ XD ]

Well,
Today..
I made them into Mr. Goh's Office~ =)

You knw what did they did?

The story started...
When me, XiiaoHann and XiiaoXue was having our chinese papers...
And they're in class..
Cause they dont have chinese paper what!

Star just sat there,
Holding her KHB textbook in her chest,
And they just punch her breast part!!
FUCK HIM!!

She was so sad..
She thought it was embarrasing..
So, she let it to herself only..

After recess,
She cried..
Cried till the rest of us were very sad too..
And ask what happened..

Ah Vin then tell us what happened..
And XiiaoHann and I were very very angry!!
So we straight went to tell Pn. Wong...
Pn. Wong din heard the part where they punched XiiaoXing..
So she say they each received 3 demerit marks..

After that,
We weren't happy about that result..
So we went to Mr. Goh..

And they were called to Mr Goh's office and..
We were Very very very very very HAPPYY!!!! XD

Hope they get Buang!! ><

4 comments:

  1. Wei! When any guys holding their private parts and tell you something, that is call SEXUAL HARRASSMENT!!! U MUST immediately report to the teacher!
    Never wait!
    If they ROGOL any of you gals then it will be too late!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure la!
    You knw what he tell teacher after we report to teacher?
    He say it wasnt him~
    It was poh siong who punched first!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. next time no matter what he did,
    as long as wat he did is make u feel uncomfortable,
    straight away go tell teacher or guru discipline.
    Get it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure!!~~ Thanks KiKi Jie~~ <3<3

    ReplyDelete