Friday, October 29, 2010

Taekwondo

What I can say about Taekwondo is..
I love it!!
Because, people there all all friendly, nice...
Because it helps to grow my inner mind..
Because of *coughs coughs* XD [[ This one jk de ahh ]]
And lots lots more reason..


All those reason that I thought of..
Maybe for you, it isn't a reason..
It's just nothing..
Yea, for you ,nothing..
For me, there's always something..


I love Taekwondo as much as I love my family and friends..
Maybe much more?? XS
I don't know..


Especially sparring..
It teaches you to be brave and strive on!
If you don't make a move for yourself..
You're gonna lose..
Who can help you to make a move..
You can only help yourself..
Impossible you ask your senior to fight for you right?


Pattern teaches you...
I don't know..
For me, I think it teaches me to be more gracefully..
And it can also be used as a purpose of self-defense..


Since I'm just Yellow belt..
I will be learning Chon-Ji Tul, and Dan-Gun Tul..
I learnt Chon-Ji Tul already..
Dan-Gun Tul not yet =)
Looking forward to it..


Sparring?
I learn kicks and punches only..
But in all of those kicks..
I like Turning-Kick the most!
Dunno why,but,I love it!=)


Well, let me so you Chon-Ji Tul and Dan-Gun Tul's video clip =)


Chon-Ji Tul




Dan-Gun Tul



Well, for sparring..
Maybe I show you some video clips about it =)


Ta-Da!
Nice??

It's my turn next time!! =DD
Can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment