Friday, October 29, 2010

放假_School Ends

Well, its been a long time since I blog with English..
So I guess I'll use English today =P

It's the last day for me actually..
And also Form 3 Fikrah's student~~ XD
Cause we thought it would be SUPER BORED for us to go to school everyday..
And do the same thing day by day..
Really bored and sien XD
Futhermore, there's no COMPUTER FOR ME TO PLAY! XD

Well, for my opinion..
I think school is really fun if its full of friends, classmates and everything..
Teachers too!
Its true!

Cause our Moral teacher would show us some Magic tricks..
BM teacher would ply BM and BI version of scrabble with us...
And other teachers would chat with us too!
It's like, so fun!!

But then..
Not much friends and classmates go..
So we all decided to stop school..
And consider today as the last day~~ =D
Teacher allow oso mahh~~ =PP

My feeling?
Well, its happy to stop school! XD
But its bored also , 
Since I dont have any younger brother or sisters to play with.. 
Nephew and nieces, got lar!!
But they're so so so young!
The eldest only 5 years old niaa~ ><


Bored, computer always crash somemore..
TV shows boring movies only...
No music, no one accompany me to play..
Aww~~~ So kesian~ ><
So thats why next week Candice is going to come to my house..
To have some FUN!! Wootzxx~ XD


Well, school ends today.. XD
I told Vivien about it and she reacts like..
"Why?? Can mehh??" LOL!
I told her that we, Form 3 students are bored!
Although there's a little freedom~ XD


Form 3 students..
After PMR always play niaa..
But play play play..
Also get bored what!!


Everyday play Uno, Twister, Big 2, Marbles and ect..
Walau, sien dao~~~~~
Nothing new and fresh to play lehh..
Hmm.. so that's one of the reasons i don't wanna go to school..


The most important reason is...
I AM VERY LAZY TO WAKE UP!!!
Wake up everyday at 5.35am..
Mayb wake a bit late like 6am..
Bath, go to school..


Well, Candice always comes late..
So I have to stay at class with the boys to play, talk and everything..
Not bored larr, but..
Sien oso what! XD
[[ Not u guys sien, cause really bored ! =P ]]


Sometimes I would practice Taekwondo skills like..
Pattern!! Chon-Ji Tul~~
Or even sparring..
Turning kick and block..
Normally me and Calvin practice Sparring only XD


Oh yeah!!
And PJ lessons!!
I play with the train muscle thingy at PJ room..
Nice eh~~ Hope to have one!! XD
You can train ur arm, leg, laps, shoulder's muscle..
One metal = 4kg..
I can have like 8 kg only..
Fo my leg and arm..
Candice can have over 10++kg for her leg!!
But not arm XD


Still remember that day...
Wednesday..
Spot check!!
And everyone's handphone gt taken away! XD
So everyone go take their handphone after school..
SO MANY PARENTS EHH!!


And..
Discussing our future like..
When do you want to get married..
How many childs do you want...
And all sorts of crazy questions!!
Ohh!!
Are you satisfied with your "size"!! XD


We also read novels..
Gay de ehh! Quite nice..
But I would keep thinking that they weren't gay! XD
Cause really mahh..
1 very gentle, 1 very harsh XD


We also play rock, paper and scissors!!
Losers get hit by the Winners XD
And Candice's hand normally will get very very red!!
And that Calvin ==
You hit him he bo rasa..
But then, you painful ==
Wah piang!!


So, I wrote this post within 1530..
and also.. 
I am not quite sure about what I am writting~ XD
I just hope that school next year would be fun! =D


Good Luck guys!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment