Friday, November 5, 2010

Rant about Crazy Guys

Aww~ I've been wanting to rant about something..
This is also my first time!! =DD
So, Here goes!

I'm going to rant about crazy guys..
What do I mean like, crazy guys?

Guys who just love to lock their girls ..
Don't let them have any freedoms..
Or even Guys who just leave their ex's..
And immediately find a new girl..
Just to make himself happy again..
And ect lah! Too much what =P


So, I knew few guys with these characteristics =P


So, The first guy we're going to talk about is..
Mr. A ~~
( Since they're still alive, I better use unknown to represent their surnames =P )


Mr A, I met him at about..
Few years ago..
Through school =P


He's my best friend, my friends ex XD
This is complicated huh? =P
Anyways!


He's a bit crazy to me cause..
He's been chasing my friend, Miss B XD
And she actually wanted to be with him..
But, his crazy characteristic just come out!
Just like before XD


He get crazy when Miss B talk, play to guys..
And also when we are to close to her..
And even when we play and tease her!
Walau!!XD


His crazy, 
Is when he gets mad...
I mean like, REAL MAD!!! 
We will get angry or might even get scared when his face turns black ><


So, last time when he got mad..
Me and my friends can still calm him down..
But now, no way! XD


So, this is one of the Crazy Guys =P


Next!!!


I met this guy few years ago too..
He's also a crazy guy, named Mr B~
He like to force me to eat something that I dont like..
Or even do something I hate it real much!!


All my best friends knew who this guy is XD
I guess..
If dunno, you guys are dead =P


So this guy..
Is kinda crazy..
But he manage to have a girlfriend now eh!
Congrats lar!
That means he change already XD


Last time..
He, like me mahh..
So, we went to the canteen..
I told him I was full..
But he insisted to buy me a curry bun..
I told him I dont want..
But, he care meh? XD


So, I ate few bites..
And throw it XD
He dunno lar =X
Cause I will get sore throat, I know it!
And I really got it the next day XD


And he wants to hold my hand..
And I was like, Oh my gawd!
Save me!!! So I keep on stare at him..
And hit him XD
On his hand nia lar XD


And, I block him on my phone~
When I returned to class...
I remembered something funny! XD
Me and my friends keep on scolding him!! XDDDD
HAhahahahahahahaha!!


Nextt! XD


I met this guy last year, Mr C~
He's not handsome, but , a little cute..
The first time I saw him..
I would say, he look like an anime XD
Naruto, you guys know right??


He had golden hair, he's short..
Just like Naruto XD
But now he quite kanasai lar XD
=X Oopsie doodles! 

Ohh! Forgot to tell you..
Even he's not handsome..
Girls kinda fight over her ehh~ XD
Not like real fight lar..
Aiya, tell you a story then you'll know..


At first, he met my friend..
My friend said that he was cute..
Friend A told Friend B she love her..
And Friend B said that she love her too..
So Friend A confessed, Friend B secretly confessed.. XD
Friend A dated with him..
And Mr C thought that Friend B was just joking around..
Which hurt her deep..
And few days, or few weeks..
Miss B fell in love with him too!
And Mr C dated her too! 
Then, Miss B told Friend B about it..
And Friend B secretly told Friend A about it after a long time..
So, Friend A and Friend B actually argued a little..
And then, they let it be..
Btw, at this time..
They found out actually Mr C had a girlfriend before Friend A~ O.O
Few days later..
Friend B and Mr C secretly dated..
And, Friend A and Miss B found out about it..
And they 3 argued..
That day was Friend A's birthday XD
I was helping Friend A and Miss B, 
Acting with them XD
So, later on..
Friend B broke up with him..
Then, Friend A..
Lastly, Miss B~
The End XD


What do you think about him??
Well, he tried to date me last month too! XD
Crazy! Real crazy!
And also, he loves to control girls he like..
Like go out everywhere with him..
Cannot chat with other guys..
Cannot play with other guys..
And ect ect ect XD

Sheesh eh!?
Friend A, Friend B, Miss B told me to play around with him..
Well, I played with him..
BUT WE DIDN'T On lar! XD
Cause I give up..
And oso, Im quite lazy XD


So, lets move on! =P


I met this guy, Mr D, 
After the incident of Mr C and Friend A, B, Miss B..
So, Friend A, B dated him too! XD
And they always complain about him..


They say that he don't want them to talk to boys..
Play with boys..
And even ask boys something..
Kesiannya XD


So, nothing to talk about him..
Lets move on! XD


I met this guy, Mr E, 
He chase Miss B lehh..
So , I know him..
If not, I really don't know who he is XD


So, he like to control Miss B's life..
Like, cannot ignore him and ect..
I don't really know things about him lar..
But, I know that he is really irritating! =X


So, this is the end of this post..
Hope that I can rant more about other things next time!


Ohh! Those reading my blogs, 
Please support me =DD

No comments:

Post a Comment