Saturday, November 20, 2010

Rant on Biatches =X

Hey guys!
It's Chewie rant time again! *ding ding*
LOL! Haven't been ranting on something since the last rants..

Well, since that I had rant on crazy guys~
Now, I will rant about crazy girls, 
Which were called biatches =P

I've met some only though, 
But, I will write on some girls who I don't know..
Only base on Facebook and all sorts of social website =)

First one, geee...
I met her in a "place"~ =P
[[ Can't tell too much, or else you'll know who is it~ Some of you~ =P]]
And, at first, I didn't know that she was quite a biatch, 
So, she's my friend.. =/
And I even taught her English, which she's weak in~ =P

And now, I consider her as a biatch cause...
She just spill someone's secret to other people,
When that innocent girl did something,
Which make her go mad~
She says that that girl's mom is a small wife [[ 小老婆 ]]
But, I think her mom isn't~
Cause, impossible mahh~ =="


And she's very ba po [[八婆]] de~~
Likes to create rumors which aren't real...
And all sorts of stuffs!
She even did something bad to me, 
After that, call me names bahh ==
I didn't even do anything~
Well, what comes around goes around =P


The second biatch is studying in my friend's school..
I don't know her, well, I'll just write out anything I know =P


She's a, well, slut =X
I don't really mean to say that but..
Ehh, do you girls take pictures, 
Instead of the face, you took somewhere else like,
For example, your boobs?!
LOL! And wear only singlets, take pictures..
Ehh, Ah girl ah, Take care..
You might catch a cold or even worst,
GET RAPPED BY A RAPIST ><


Btw, if a girls boobs are big,
I don't blame them lar, they're born like that what..
Impossible ask them cut off mah xD
But!! If a girls boobs are small,
And!!! That girl keep on taking pictures while their kek-ing their boobs big,
Well, they suck.. ==
Small, small lar! What for tell the whole world yours is big? ==


Third one, she's kind of a playgirl..
I think lar~ I don't know how she really is..
But , to me, she's just a playgirl =X


She plays my friend, broke up with him, 
Say what she know that he doesn't love him, 
And blah blah blah~~
But then, a day after, [[Or more lar ]]
She got a boyfriend again ==


A guy per month! ==.
Or maybe lesser ><
But she really look cute lar =X
But then hor, some guys tell me that her picture should add in a word..
The word is " Bitch " or "Prostitute" O.o
OMG right? OMG, yea, OMG ><


Well, fourth one's a real biatch..
Why'd I say that? Well, she's a double-faced slut..
She'd tell us everything nice when we're strong, and nobody's afraid of us..
But, after we weren't that strong,
She'd just leave you and even call you names and etc..
She even steal stuffs..
Well, to me, No. 1 biatch and her are like..
Biatch clan xD
Don't know how to describe lar ><


She steals, she snatch bf's, she mocks, she call names..
And!! Her result's are like **** ><
True what! I think she fail everything if her friends didn't give her answers =X


Well, I have no more biatch to talk about xD
So, I guess I'll just stop here k?
Bye!!


P.S : Stop being biatches, you biatches! xD
 

No comments:

Post a Comment