Saturday, November 20, 2010

真衰_So Suay

Argh, so suay you know..
I fell sick eh!
Just before I go travelling!
Almost everytime I go travelling ,  I fell sick , 
Usually! xD

You see, I went to KL and Cameron Highlands on 2009 about November or December,  
I fell sick when we're just about to go to Cameron! O.O
What's the sickness, I also dunno ><
I just keep on vomiting~~~ Wow~
And when I'm still at the hotel, 
The night I vomited, 
I kept on brushing my teeth after I vomit xD

Hmm, And I stopped after I reached Cameron Highlands I think~
The strawberry farm? Ahahaha~ xD
I still remember the strawberry! Nice~~~
And also the ice made of Strawberries, 
AWESOME! =DD

And then , Miri trip..
This year about June I guess, 
I fell sick too! 
Didn't drink any drop of water~ xD
That's why, and also ,
My ear got problem~ ><

At about, uhmm...
July? Then recover~ xD
So kesian of me xDDD

And now, 
Before I go Miri~~~~~~~~~~~
I fell sick again!! What the!?!?!
And today, I only ate a bowl of porridge~
No appetite what~ ><
And drank Glucose, eat Eclipse candy~
Ahh, kesian now xD

I really can't believe that I managed to run 5 rounds this morning~
Stretching, and lots!
Cool eh? xD

No comments:

Post a Comment