Wednesday, November 17, 2010

给她的_To Her

Today..
It's her birthday..
Last year's 14th of November..
We celebrated her birthday..
Happily..

But, I don't know why..
And how can she just help us a lot, love us a lot,
Make us don't leave her, but then..
Leave us her self...
Without us..

I'm really sad..
Maybe a bit 崩溃...
I still remember when I'm joking around with you guys..
You guys don't wanna play with me cause I was laughing like a mad person..
Then, I burst to tears in a sudden..
I know you guys freaked out.
And I'm sorry, I don't mean it but..
It hurts a lot

Even if you want me to tell you what happened last time..
I might even cry a little..
Or even tell you that I hate her and don't wanna talk about it..
But at home, I will always cry in my blankets...
Till late night..

But, after quite a while..
I really thought that I totally forgot about her..
For I really hadn't cry for her for quite a few months..

But last night, someone didn't text with me,
But, talk on a phone with a guy..
And I thought about her, and also...
Afraid that she might as well leave me like she does..
So, I cried..
I really can't believe that..
Cool huh? =/


Well, that sucks!


I really hate betrayers..
That's why..
But I don't consider the girl talking on the phone a betrayer..
Just, still a little angry, and upset..


Oh ya, Happy birthday, Ah Mei =/

No comments:

Post a Comment