Sunday, November 21, 2010

感动到❤_Touched dao❤

Touch dao~~~ 
You know why??
Gee, go read that post!

Click here


Ahaha! Yeap! 
That very own post is about me eh~
At first, I only saw the title and thought it might as well is about Ixxxx Cxxx,
Also got think if its about me lar =P
[[ Don't say that I'm vain eh, readers =) ]]

So, I just clicked it..
And then...
I saw...


A picture of me and Candice appeared~
* Jiang jiang~ *


Then, in my heart ,
I said : " Ohh, it's really about me, I thought its....... xD "
Ahahahaha!
[[ Don't kill me eh =P ]]


So I just read it..
Read, read, read..
I was really touched by that post O.O
But then, I saw something like...


"
所以
我爱你!
JAMBU!=P 
"
After that, I was like..
Oh my Gawd!! Candice!
I am so gonna kill you!
But before that, 
Aiyo, Of course must reply de mahhh, 
Right, Readers?
Well, 
Candice, for me..
Yeap, you're my best friend too ^^
Although we always fight, argue, 
You always bully me, =P
And lots and lots of things ...
But, hey!
That's what best friends do, right?
So, lets make a deal =)
Not only me and you..
But also, to Ah Joo, Fei Fei, Ni Ni and Da Da~ 
 
Let's not leave each other,
If not , you guys uhmm...
Tidak ada anak =P xD
P.S : I know it does look like I'm bad but..
        That's just to make sure they don't leave me, So..
        That's good, right readers? =P

No comments:

Post a Comment