Monday, November 22, 2010

男生女生也有单纯的友谊_Boys and Girls Will Also Have Pure Friendship

Today, I'm going to talk about the topic...
"Boys and Girls will also have pure friendship " =)

Lots might rather think that it wouldn't happen..
Well, not all, but, 
There is still some in this world will have pure friendship towards the opposite sex..

You guys might say that I didn't even try it before right?
Well, you're wrong! =P
I have many boy friends =)
And, we're all best friends~ Pure best friends =)


Lots of people in school might say me and Calvin look like couple, 
Or anything lar, last time, when he didn't say that he like ahem xD
[[ Everybody knows it =P ]]
Well, we just treat it as a joke xD
But then hor, he say he don't want cause..
His reputation will drop xDDD
ROFLMAO!


Oh yeah, don't forget Ah Yap =P
He always play with us girl..
Tell secrets lar, anything lar, 
Oh ya! He kacau us too ==
You know how? 
Like telling us "I love you" lar, 
Want to kiss us, hug us lar..
But actually, 
He's afraid de xDDD
Ahahaha!


Not only school, but online too =)
That Bubble_Gum is also my best friend too xD
Pure de~ [[ Candice, don't cincai say liao ]]
We tell secrets, when I'm sad, 
I look for him xD
[[ Cause he's old =P ]]
And he always tell me what to do ..
[[ A bit nia lar ]]
And, he loves to bully me! ><
Bad dao~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ><
But hor, not bad lar, this friend =P
Just that he's hiao hiao de xDDDD
LOL!!


Well, I have lots of best friends, boys =)
You want me to introduce them, okay ahh ..
But, too many lar my dear..
^Nohh^ Above, I introduced few liao xD
Want photo? All engtao de xD


*Coughs* Single =P
Ahaha!
Well, I wrote this post , 
Just to prove that not only Girls and girls, 
Boys and boys have pure friendship..
But! Boys to girls, Girls to Boys will also have pure friendship =)


P.S : 
To boys and girls out there who doesn't think Boys and Girls don't have pure friendship...
Actually, you're wrong =) 
Boys think that it's wrong, that means they make friends with girls,
It's just to chase them ><
Girls think that it's wrong, that means they love the guys xD


Byess =)

No comments:

Post a Comment