Wednesday, December 15, 2010

最近_Recent

Hey guys!! You miss me?
I bet'cha do! =)
So, recently I'm just back from KL ~
And, I'm kinda lazy to blog about my trip to Miri, Brunei and KL~
Sorry folks! Miss. Lazy here =P

So, I'm going to work ..
Starting tomorrow~
So, going to disappear again eh ><"
Going to work till 2nd January~ =)
Happy + Excited! Woohoo!
Salary high somemore! xD


Oh yeah! Next week, on the 23rd I guess?
I'm going to take my result!!! O.O
Excited, and worried eh~
Excited is, finally, the moment came..
And worried? Gosh, hows my result? xD
Hope can get in semi science or Science!~~ =DD


And, Friendship?
Totally wayy too positive! xD
I mean,
I have a very very good relationship with my BFFs~
What to worry?
My Candice, Star, Elaine, Veronica, Hilda, Calvin~~
And all those not from my school de BFF, 
Isaac, Elbert, Brendiee, Ah Dia, 
And etc etc etc~
All very very fine ahh~
Nothing to worry =)


And family?
Way too super positive!
Oh ya! I owe my sis and sis-in-law a birthday post ><
Sowiee nehh~~ ><""


So, Christmas is around the corner =)
And New Year's coming soon too =)
So, Merry Christmas to you all, 
And to all, a Chinese New Year =)


Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment