Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year, New Life, New Thoughts =)

Hey guys! Forgot to say..
Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!! =DD 

Sorry about that ya ><"
Cause I was busy about work the previous days..
And now, I am a Form 4 student.. =)

I'm in Art Stream, But..
Happy =)
Cause, it's not that tiring and difficult..
As for Candice, Veronica, Hilda, Calvin, Joo, Sha, Phelan, 
And etc, CONGRATS!! =DD


I'm in Form 4 Gigih, Art Side's first class =)
Hope my results will get better !!
I target...


English : B / A
Bahasa : C / B / A
Chinese : C / B / A
Mathematics : C / D
Moral : D / C 


Others? No comment.. ><""
Cause I dont know the format of SPM yet ..
So, yeahh..
NO COMMENT YET! =P


Oh yeah, I've been working right?
Totally 舍不得 larr!! TT
I promised to write a blog about our working and stuffs..
But, aiya!! 
Next post =P

So yeah, 
My class, we're taking Perdagangan and Seni =)
Which is, I dont know, maybe..
Easier?? Hope so larrhh!! =DD

Wish me luck!! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment