Tuesday, February 22, 2011

School Life

Hi guys! =)
Sorry for not updating for such a long time.. 
I sincerely apologize here.. * bows*
Okay lar hor =P

So, today I'm gonna talk about my life in school~
Well, school's fun! 
And I'm still doing my homework =P
Hardworking + Unbeliveable right?
RIGHT! Even I, myself also don't believe it!
Haha! Test's on next week~
And I aim my Math, B? Or C lar~
Cause, still no confidence =3=

And..
Aiya, rather than homework and test stuff..
Lets talk about problems and stuffs..
Well, there's a biatch~
Who took two of my besties's dad's phone number..
And text them!
Saying that she's been bullied by the girls..
And they made her no friends and stuffs..

I was like, walaueh~
Eh, ahmoi! You yourself make yourself no friends..
In your class right? 
I gurantee you 99% or your classmates hate you lar!
That's why you have no friends lar..
Even your school mates also what!
Like what aneh..
Thought yourself very pro kah?
WahPiang!
I think you never look at yourself in the mirror..
Know why? Cause you thought you're prettier than my friends..
Tell you, even the garbage collector dont want you ah!


Well, not like I purposely say that..
But that really makes us angry..
Even the gentle Da Da scold till like what ehh~
Let you see..
"你是:
进化不完全的生命体,基因突变的外星人,
幼稚园程度的高中生,先天蒙古症的青蛙头,
圣母峰雪人的弃婴,化粪池堵塞的凶手,
非洲人搞上黑*的后裔,阴阳失调的黑猩猩, 
...被诺亚方舟压过的河马,新火山喷发口,
超大无耻传声扩音喇叭,爱斯基摩人的耻辱,
和蟑螂共存活的超个体,生命力腐烂的半植物,
会发出臭味的垃圾人,“唾弃“名词的源头,
每天退化三次的恐龙,人类历史上最强的废材,
上帝失手摔下来的旧洗衣机,能思考的无脑袋生物,
损毁亚洲同胞名声的祸害,祖先为之蒙羞的子孙,
沉积千年的腐植质,科学家也不敢研究的原始物种,
10倍石油浓度的沉积原料,被毁容的麦当劳叔叔, 
18辈子都没干好事才会认识你,连丢进太阳都嫌不够环保!!!!"
Woahhh..
Even my DaDa also so angry ehh..
That means she's really kiam pak! =P

Well, other than that..
My class also got a bunch of biatches =P
Those girls thought they're pretty..
Actually they are, but their attitude make me see them ugly..

Me and FeiFei always play with the boys..
Cause they're funny, they're fun, 
And mostly, THEY'RE CHINESE!!!
We dont like them as in relationship type of like..
We like them as a friend only..
We always tease them by saying we love them and stuff..
Sometimes when they're not shyy, 
They'd also play back...
And that's fun!
But those biatches just don't know why..

One day, after we play with them, 
We went to do our homework cause there is homework..
And one of the biatches go hiao one of the boys..
She touch that guy, like flirty type of touch..
And pinch his boobs and touch it!
We're like, OMG!!!
After the touchy molesty part, 
She look us in our eyes and smile like she's winning..
We're like, WTF!!!
But after that hor, 
That guy told us that he hate her xDD

Today that girl who molest my friend , D, 
She told my friend T that she love him..
And keep on asking him to sit beside or near her..
We dont care lar...
We still play with him like we love him XD
And this time he play back, 
He go sit near FeiFei and ask her to sit on his lap XD
And say I love you to us XD
She was like, totally mad!! XD
Of course, we're happy ! XD
ROFLMAO!

Dont care, who ask her come touch us =P

No comments:

Post a Comment