Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Progress of Growing Up

Actually, this is what most of the teens, even young adults faced..
Heartbroken and stuffs.
Well, to be frank, I faced this recently
And still it haunts me in my dream. 

For me, 
I think it's okay to let go if there's another girl jumping in my relationship,
because, she's a girl too, girls help girls, not give them hardships,
and I have faith like a friend once told me, 
every guy will have this affair thing but once their tired of their prey, 
they still come back for you caused they've seen the outside world.
Once is okay, but twice for me its not already.

Saying that I really know what love is is seiously impossible,
as I am only 17 turning 18 this October kinda teen.
I know a little but  not soo much and I still can't get it.

Why do people have to say they don't love you when they love you;
or even when they don't love you they say that they love you.
Why can't we just tell the truth like for example,
"Hey dude, I love you." sorta thing ?
That's the part I don't understand.

Why do guys or even girls sometimes have an affair when they already have a stable relationship?
Is it because they've never seen the world?

Or they just wants some excitement somehow?
Because , if you don't love someone you would break up and not just hold on to the relationship that you wouldn't wanna be in ,
Right?

Why do even boys or girls want to interfere others relationship when they already know that particular person already has another half?
No, seriously. Why is there people like this?
Where chinese they say 小三.
I do not understand this?
Are they lack of love or they just wants to try ? @@
Seriously I do not understand. =,=""   

I understand arguement , trust , care, is essential,
But what about happiness, or even fun, or a little romance?
I see that some friend of mine in facebook will try to commit suicide,
when they have encountered any hardships.
For example, his boyfriend maybe doesn't wanna accompany the girlfriend, 
because he was in the middle of a tv series.
And the girl cries and says "you don't love me" and run for the knife.
No seriously, I do not understand this kind of love.
Even when I was young I did this I wouldn't try to kill myself =P
Becasuse life isn't given by ourselves, 
It's given by our parents and God.
We cannot simply just kill ourselves?
We don't control our life, it's God who controls.

Well, I don't understand why is there playgirl or playboy ?
Isn't one enough?
One woman to help you get pregnant enough?
Or one father for the kid not enough?
Why do you need so many ? @@
And don't they date with the thought of getting married in future time
since you're all so matured and counted as young adult already.

I know I'm still in a progress of growing up,
and I would encounter a few heartbroken situations, and that's gonna hurt.
But, that's a part of growing up too ! ;)
And heartbroken doesn't means that you're finished or done,
that just simply means that God is writting something special and unique for your life =)                       

No comments:

Post a Comment