Sunday, November 14, 2010

一周年_One Year Anniversary

Hiii to my Readers out there!
How are you all ?? =)
Well, I really wanna say thanks to you guys..
Why? Just keep reading till the end of this post =P

Well, One year anniversary doesn't means that I've been dating for one year...
Or any stuffs~
BUT!
If you guessed that One year anniversary is for my blog..
Congrats! You've won nothing! =P
Haha!

Well, My blog's birthday is on the 16th of November..
Which is, uhmm... Tomorrow =)
[[ I remember Amora from facebook says that something nice will happen tomorrow ]]
ROFLMAO! I don't really trust but..
Hmm, 25% trust it lar xD

Back to the topic!! ><
Well, I was planning to help my blog celebrate..
But, dunno how..
Cause this blog wasn't a real life girl , 
Which could come up to me and say " Hey! It's my birthday !"
Or it isn't any pet...
This blog, for me..
Is my world =)
Is another home for me..
Well, it doesn't mean I get to live in it~ XD

So, Maybe..
I also don't know what to do~~
Ahhh! Bloggy~ My dear~
What should I do to you?? =(


Hmm, I shall change your clothes for you =)
Make you much more beautiful, cute, pretty..
And not to forget, attractive =D
[[ So that she can attract cute "blogs" mahh xD ]]
And also, post a Birthday post for you ^^


Messages to my beloved blog from me:


Dear bloggy~~


Thanks for being such a good place for me to say out how I feel..
You also help me to make a lots of friends ..
Like Bubble_Gum, or Jason Pui , Sze Lin, and more =D
Thanks a lot, Bloggy =D


From, Me~!! =P


ROFLMAO! Its for you , Chewing Gum!!
YOU!! Especially for you!
So, tomorrow, go off day! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment