Wednesday, March 2, 2011

考试_Exam

Dear readers~~
I'm blogging today for I really have something to say about examination,
Which the form 4 students are having this week..

Well, some students might cheat in the test..
And some might not..
The cheaters would probably be lazy to learn for test..
Maybe they weren't even trying to learn..
But they could just get a pass..


For those who really really learn, 
And they just fail..
Would be really really unhappy..
Sad, maybe stressful..
They were struggling for a pass..
Just a pass~~
They learnt and learnt, 
But they just can't get a pass..


Dont you think it's kinda unfair??
Guys, come on..
Don't cheat lar.. ==
I dare say that I didn't cheat in my test..
I just simply write nia mar =P
Well, at least I try.. =/


And, actually people who learn really really hard..
Like memorising things, 
Wont really fail..
But moral definitions, 
Yes, I will TT


I really try to memorise it ehh!!
Ask teacher lor TT
Haishh, but at least I try to answer all the questions =/


And, those who cheated..
I wish you all good luck ..
And dont get caught.. =P


Exam, please let me pass through! =PP

No comments:

Post a Comment