Friday, March 4, 2011

最后一天_Last Day

Yeap! Just like this entry's title...
It's the last day of my exam!!
Yiippeee!!!
It's time to parrrrrrttttaayyy!!!

And prepare to die on Monday =/


"........................." silence xD


Aiyo~ Lets face the truth lar~
At least we tried hard bahh ><


The most hard de I guess is..
Math??!!
OMG!! Today really sad lorr..
When the test papers were given to us to complete it..
My gosh..
Worst day of my life I suppose?
*Although I suppose this everyday xD*


Haishh..
But , I'm happy about my perdagangan!! ^^
I got a C!! And thats my target ;)


Well, I guess Candice is just lucky to go to Thailand in this time.. XD
Where we have our examinations on!!!
This Candice arr! Left me alone TT
I MISS YOU!!!!


And, yeshh!
She's really important..
So do Joo and Fei =)


Oh crap.. ==


Anyways..
Examinations are actually challenging..
It's just that I really dont know how to answer the question this time..
I mean for the first time.. =/


Its okay lar..
At least I learn from my mistakes =)


Cheers to the Form 4 students!
And to the Form 3 students, 
Jiayou! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment